Based on the vibrancy, energy and dynamic qualities of music, De La Sol is the place to live in and be seen in – at the CBD Lite – with active facilities and Instagram – worthy surroundings, for a young and vibrant lifestyle. Here in De La Sol, you live to the beat and find the rhythm in every day.
De La Sol:
- Developed by CapitaLand, first and only international developer in the CBD Lite
- Connectivity and convenience to key districts (D1, D2, D7)
- Designed and branded with a unique Music concept
- State of the art facilities with more than 50 facilities & design features
- First Dual and Triple Key units with full kitchen and intercom for +1 and +2 units
- Fully residential with no officetel in the building for more privacy
- Fully finished units with fittings such as Smart Lock for convenient rentals
- Common amenities including 100% power backup, water filtration, security, solar panels & fire prevention measures
CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest real estate companies. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, it is an owner and manager of a global portfolio worth over S$93 billion as at 30 June 2018, comprising integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices, homes, real estate investment trusts (REITs) and funds. Present across more than 150 cities in over 30 countries, the Group focuses on Singapore and China as core markets, while it continues to expand in markets such as Vietnam and Indonesia.
CapitaLand’s competitive advantage is its significant asset base and extensive market network. Coupled with extensive design, development and operational capabilities, the Group develops and manages high-quality real estate products and services. It also has one of the largest investment management businesses in Asia and a stable of five REITs listed in Singapore and Malaysia – CapitaLand Mall Trust, CapitaLand Commercial Trust, Ascott Residence Trust, CapitaLand Retail China Trust and CapitaLand Malaysia Mall Trust.
Vietnam is one of CapitaLand’s key markets in Asia. The real estate market in Vietnam is supported by the country’s strong economic growth, rapid urbanisation and a young and growing population. CapitaLand is committed to being a long-term real estate developer in the country.
CapitaLand’s current portfolio in Vietnam comprises two integrated developments, close to 8,000 quality homes across 12 residential developments, two retail malls, as well as more than 4,800 serviced apartment units in 21 properties across seven cities - Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Hai Phong, Ha Long, Da Nang, Binh Duong and Nha Trang.
CapitaLand will continue to contribute to the Vietnamese economy by hiring and nurturing a strong local team, exchanging knowledge and skills with local partners and contributing to the local communities’ underprivileged children and environment through corporate social responsibility efforts.
Projects developed by CapitaLand in HCM, HN: The Vista, Kris Vue, The Krista, PARC Spring, Seasons Avenue, d’Edge Thao Dien, D1mension, Feliz En Vista, Vista Verde, D2eight.