Pearl Island of Saigon - The most livable city
Van Phuc City which covers an area of 198 hectares, is well-known as a mini-city in the Eastern of HCMC.
Van Phuc city is one of the three great peninsulas by Saigon river with a total investment of 2 billion USD. A modern and convenient residence is like a golden masterpiece by Saigon river.
Prime location - One of the three great peninsulas by Saigon river
- Front of National Highway 13
- Connecting to Metro Line 3B
- Van Phuc connects to Pham Van Dong route.
- The project is 10 minutes from Tan Son Nhat airport, District 1 and District 2.
- Van Phuc connects to the entire bus route alongs Saigon river.
- Convenient for road, waterway and air transport.
VAN PHUC GROUP
Established since 1995, Van Phuc Group (formerly Dai Phuc Group) has been considered as a pioneering leader in the real estate market of Ho Chi Minh City.
Over 25 years, Van Phuc Group has harvested achievements in investing and developing real estate projects which have total parcel of land measuring approximately 400 hectares used to construct new residences meet residing demands of people living in HCMC.